The Johnson family

Monday, October 13, 2008

birthdays/anniversaries/football

From October 3 through October 11 is always a big week in our family. My sweet little niece, Adreana, turned 3 on October 3rd. Isn't she just a doll?
Then we have my birthday on the 7th, which I will not post any pictures of myself from that day! I was so sick and looked absolutely horrible!! Plus, I'm starting to look my age, which I don't like one bit! Then, on the 9th, we have my handsome nephew, Austen AND my mother's birthday.

Of course, on the 10th, we have AJ's birthday who turned 8 this year. He's getting to be such a big boy! You will notice how I made sure you could tell there were 8 candles!





Here's my wonderful mother. I need to learn how to put the pictures in order so they make more sense to the story! And don't worry, mom, I'll be hush hush about what year this was for you!!!




AJ opening his present. Daddy decided this year that he was going to get a new flat screen TV for his bedroom. Needless to say, he loves it!





Here's all my "men" on my birthday. Aren't they a handsome group?






On the 11th is mine and Jaime's wedding anniversary. We got to enjoy the day at AJ's football game and bowling with the boys. Then the boys went skating and Jaime and I (and Jacob) went out for a nice dinner. It was a perfect day.
AJ's team is doing so well this year. They are undefeated and tied for first place with the team they're playing in this picture. (They tied this game which is why they're still tied for first, if they had won, they would've had sole lead) But hey, we'll take tied for first! It is so exciting to watch, but kind of confusing because I'm not used to flag football rules.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home