The Johnson family

Friday, October 03, 2008

More Colorado

This is our trip up to Mt Evans. The view was beautiful (when I was brave enough to look) but it sure was cold. The boys loved it though. Living in Texas, they don't see snow like that all the time. Or even some of the time!! Although, they did yell at Jaime and me for not remembering to bring their gloves. Okay, it's the middle of August, who's going to think about gloves?
I think Jaime actually got out of the car for this picture. I know I didn't take it.....do you see that drop off?! I will have to say that I "yelled" quite a bit at the boys to stay on the trails/paths for fear of them getting hurt.

AJ and Jacob standing so proud next to their snowman. We had left the top of Mt Evans and the boys were upset they didn't get to make a snowman, so we stopped at a little area halfway down so they could play some more. And where it was a little warmer!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home