The Johnson family

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Family Fun Day

It was that time of year again for Family Fun Day at school. Every year they keep adding new games and it's such a blast, the boys just love it!! This year, I volunteered to work a game, and since they were very low on volunteers, I offered to work from 12 - 3 so I missed all the fun the boys had, so I had Jaime take pictures. (note: he's not a big fan of this day and went back and forth from home to the school) Here's the boys after face painting but before hair spraying. With that hair, you can't miss them in a crowd!!
To me, this looks like a bomb with 8 legs. Where's the head?!?!?

You can hardly see Jacob's crazy hair paint because he still has hardly any hair!!!! Almost 3 1/2 and still has yet to get his first haircut. He needs the long ones trimmed up, but I'm afraid he'll look bald then! Oh well....


Here I am working my game (spin art). I had no idea what to do and the kids that worked it before me weren't very thorough in the instructions so I lost a few of the kids' masterpieces until I learned that it helped to put tape on the spinner to keep their paper in place while it spun around. After I got the hang of it, I had a blast.



Jacob riding the train with our next door neighbor Cameron.




AJ's crazy hair. Took about 4 washings to get all that out....





Jacob taking a break






AJ climbing the wall.







Sammy climbing the wall.








Almost there.









He's at the top!

It was so much fun and we all had a great day.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home