The Johnson family

Monday, January 21, 2008

My baby's not a baby any more

My baby turned 3 last Thursday!! I can't believe it. We had such a great day and it was even better that the boys got out of school at noon so we could all spend most of the day together. First, he helped me make his cake. I let him do everything but the eggs. Not real comfortable with him and those yet! Then, he watched while I decorated the house with streamers and balloons. Which, by the way, were the biggest hit. We're thinking next year, all we'll give him are balloons! When the boys got out of school, we went to Chuck E Cheese for a few hours and had a ball. Jacob's favorite thing to do there was ride the little car. Of course, Daddy's favorite thing was the hunting game and I prefer anything that will give you lots and lots of tickets!! Sammy and AJ were into the ticket games as well, until they started "hunting" with Daddy. Can't wait to go there again in 2 weeks for Sammy's birthday! When we got home, Jacob opened up his presents and we had cake. It was one of the best days we've had in a long time and I love that little boy to death. Happy Birthday, Jacob!!

























1 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday, Jacob!!! I love the pictures of him with the bear!! So cute! That bear is going to be hard to drag around.

    By Blogger Jenna, at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home