The Johnson family

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Waiting for Santa

Here's the boys waiting for Santa to come visit their school.











I love Christmas around here. Just like Halloween, the people around here go crazy with decorating for Christmas. Unfortunately, we don't have an outside outlet, so we were unable to decorate outside this year. The boys and I love to drive around to look at all the decorations and then come home and sit by the fire, drink hot cocoa and listen to Christmas music. Then, every year, Santa will come to visit the kids at the school before they get out for the holiday. That is my most favorite thing about Christmas these days. I love being able to bring Jacob up to the school and be a part of it as well. Santa, Mrs. Claus, Rudolph, Frosty and some elves all fly in on helicopters to say hello to the boys and girls. The kids all love it and it brings tears to my eyes every year seeing the joy on their faces.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home