The Johnson family

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Boys, boys and more boys

Forgot I had these pictures downloaded and ready to go. I figured I would put them in while we wait for Jaime to download the Thanksgiving pictures after he comes back from another one of his trips. Although I can't complain, because he's been home for awhile now and it's been GREAT having him here. It's nice when he can work around the area instead of having to go out of town.




Here's Sammy being the little ham that he is. Or devil. Has anyone ever noticed that Sammy has red eyes in just about every picture we take of him? I mean, we could take a picture of everyone and they may all have red eye, but it's hardly noticeable in anyone but Sammy. So I thought I'd try something.


You have to be pretty close to him and have the camera pointing down at him! We took about 3 or 4 pictures like this and they all turned out the same - no red eye. I think we'll try that from now on and see if it continues to work!!








1 Comments:

  • Boy, you can sure tell that they are brothers! They are such cute boys.

    By Blogger Jenna, at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home