The Johnson family

Friday, September 14, 2007

Here are some pictures from our hockey game last January. Our beloved Penguins played "your Dallas Stars" (I like how they say that). We even rode the TRE over to the game and the boys loved it. Daddy and I liked it to....no worries about traffic! It was a great night and we all had a fun time.

This is Jaime's favorite picture of his favorite player, Malkin. It's almost like he's posing for the camera. Of course with a look on his face like "can't you see I'm busy here?" Ha ha

Not the best picture of Jacob, but they can't all be perfect, can they?!



Now this is my favorite player, Mark Recchi. Some day I'll actually like the players for their playing instead of their looks! Although, he is a good hockey player!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home