The Johnson family

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Coming home

After 2 weeks of being in Iowa, we took off to come home on a Friday morning at 6:00. I took this picture an hour and a half later. How cute are they? We had such a good time back there. We saw friends and family that we hadn't seen in a long time. I was able to go out a few times with my friends while my wonderful mother watched all 3 boys. That was so nice to be able to get a break for a change. It took us 13 hours to drive up there and 13 hours to drive back. All 3 boys did absolutely wonderful in the car. And I only stopped twice both ways - long enough to get gas and walk around for a couple minutes, then get right back in the car. Just think how long it would've been if I'd stopped every 2 hours?!?! When it comes to traveling, I have the best boys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home