The Johnson family

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sammy


This is my child who loves to be the center of attention at all times. He's the first to ham it up for pictures, and he's the first to be seen in the home movies. When our friends come over, he usually dominates the conversation!! He's definitely not my son in that aspect. I was always a shy girl growing up and haven't changed all that much since then. I keep telling Jaime that we need to move to California and get this little show off on TV or in movies! And if you're wondering about what he's wearing, YES, it was just the other day this picture was taken and YES it was in the 90's that day. But apparently, when he comes in from playing in the water, he's freezing and puts on his sweatshirt/sweatpants. Now THAT'S my boy!!

1 Comments:

  • Didn't know he wanted to be a rock star....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home