The Johnson family

Sunday, May 21, 2006

AJ's Graduation

Here's AJ right after receiving his certificate. I had went down to the front row to get a close up of him, but I didn't want to yell, so I'm whispering, "AJ, AJ, look over here". Of course, he can't hear me, so then all the other parents are yelling, "AJ, look at your mom!". He turns to look at me while he's still walking back, so that would be the reason this picture is so off center!! Still, I couldn't be more proud of him than I was at that moment. He's so excited about going to kindergarten now. Every day he keeps asking when is it going to start. I'm sure after a few weeks of summer, I'm going to be asking the same thing!

May 18th, 2006 - AJ's graduation day from pre-school. His class performed in a program before the "ceremony", but it was so dark in there, none of my pictures turned out. As you can see, they made little graduation caps and it was the most precious thing. Ms. Bonnie is on the left and Ms. Karla is on the right. They were his teachers this year and they were wonderful. We're going to miss them next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home