The Johnson family

Thursday, April 20, 2006





Jan. 17, 2006 - Yay! Jacob's 1st birthday!! It's so hard to believe he's 1 year already. It's been a year full of smiles, laughs, hugs and kisses. Although you can't really tell in these pictures, he really was the best baby. He was usually smiling and very contented. I had so many people tell me they'd never seen a baby as contented as Jacob. I told them until I had him, neither had I! As you can see though, he doesn't look very excited in the pictures. Turns out, 2 days later he ended up in the hospital for 4 days with pneumonia, dehydration and rotavirus. AJ was also dehydrated and had rotavirus and poor Sammy had asthmatic bronchitis and had to have a breathing treatment every 2 hours. Ever since we went to Iowa for Christmas, my kids have been sick. I'm hoping it'll end soon.

1 Comments:

  • Are you saying that Iowa makes you sick? :^(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home