The Johnson family

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Book Character Day

After a very long and painful search of looking for an outfit for Sammy to wear for book character day (I'd wanted him to go as Curious George's friend "the man with the yellow hat") I decided it wasn't worth the headache and found another character for him to go as. Huck Finn. I have to change what I wrote here earlier as I just now found out that he DID win!! Most Accurate. His teacher had forgotten to tell them. He'd won Most Accurate last year as well for Dennis the Menace. I was looking at his outfit and thinking that he could almost have gone as Dennis again this year, but liked Huck Finn better. The only thing missing in this picture are his freckles. We had to wait until Daddy came home to get a picture, so I'd made Sammy dig out the outfit to put on, but he refused to do the freckles. But still, next year, we're going to be prepared and do the man with the yellow hat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home