The Johnson family

Friday, May 26, 2006

AJ's Last Day of School

AJ on his last day of school. I had to come in and get a few pictures. It has been such a wonderful year for him with all he's learned, I know he's ready for kindergarten. I have to admit, watching him say goodbye to his friends and teachers, I got a little emotional. I thought it would be easier with the 2nd one, but apparently not! I can't believe my baby's going to be in kindergarten next year. He keeps informing me that he's not my baby any more, but I'll always think of him that way. He has just the sweetest disposition and is so loving that it's hard to think of him any other way. Love my baby!
Tyler, Zachary and AJ running around ready for school to be over.
AJ watching over Jacob as his friends make Jacob laugh. (AJ, Nathan, Jacob, Zachary, Tyler and Blake)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home