The Johnson family

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Trip home




I had posted this earlier, but had trouble with blogger and thought it didn't work, so went in and deleted it. Come to find out, it just took a few days longer and it did work, then deleted after 2 days! So, here it is again. Over the summer, the boys and I had went back to Iowa for a visit. The first weekend we were there, we went to Adventureland with their cousins April, Eric, Austen and Adreana. The boys and I had a blast. It was the first time I'd been able to go with them to an amusement park and it was so much for me. Well, to be a part of it anyway, I didn't care much for the rides....either I'm getting too old, or I had too much to drink the night before. Here's some pics from our fun day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home