The Johnson family

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Random Pics

We have decided to start taking more pictures of the boys since for some reason, they seem to keep growing up and I want to remember them when they were young (and sweet). I can't believe Jacob's going to be 3 already in January. It seems like just yesterday I was still in Florida going to my doctor appointments and counting down the days until he was born. My sweet baby boys.
I had to put these next 2 pictures in for 2 reasons. The first one being, he loves his parrot. He walked around the house all day long with it until the other day when it finally "died". The poor bird has a hole in his throat and won't stay inflated. Jacob came up to me today and was saying "blow it up, mom, blow it up". I tried to tell him that I couldn't, but he's not one for understanding the word no. Which doesn't make sense since it's the only word he hears all day long! The second reason is because of the look on his face. This is what my child looks like when you tell him to smile for the camera. It is one of the funniest things I think I've ever seen.




Had to throw this picture in for those of you who say there's never any pictures of me on here!!



"Are they twins?" Little did they know, but they dressed alike one day for school without realizing what the other one was wearing. I'm finally understanding why people keep asking me that.




1 Comments:

  • They do look like they could be twins! I love the parrot!

    By Blogger Jenna, at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home