The Johnson family

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

All I Want For Christmas Is My 2 Front Teeth

AJ has had a loose tooth for awhile now (actually quite a few of them) and for the past 3 weeks has kept asking me if it was ready to come out yet. I'd tell him that it wasn't, unless he wanted to be in a lot of pain and have a lot of blood. Then Sammy lost one of his teeth a couple weeks ago and that really upset AJ because he wanted the Tooth Fairy to come visit him. Last night, while the boys were playing outside, AJ comes running in and shows us his tooth. It finally came out!! Along with it a lot of blood which he didn't like but we won't get into that part of the story. When they came inside for supper, he was talking to me and I told him to open his mouth again. He did and I noticed that there were TWO teeth missing! I said "where's your other tooth??!" He had no idea what had happened to it, he thought he'd just lost one. So then I had to write a letter to the Tooth Fairy about the loss of one his teeth and would she give him money for it anyway. And this morning he wakes up to find his tooth and the note missing with $6 in it's place. So he's taking me to McDonalds tomorrow morning for breakfast!






4 Comments:

  • $6????
    Talk about inflation. I only got dimes and quarters for my teeth!
    Why does he have to buy your breakfast?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:16 PM  

  • He has to buy my breakfast because I asked him to since he has money! Of course, my sweet AJ said he would so we actually just got back (I ended up buying though). He can save his money for something he really wants! And btw, I know....I only got quarters for my teeth!!!

    By Blogger Devona, at 8:03 AM  

  • How cute does he look!! I remember when Sammy lost a tooth at school and he swallowed it - am I remembering that right?

    By Blogger Jenna, at 9:42 PM  

  • Oh my gosh, yes! It was his very first tooth, too. Apparently my children really get into the meaning of losing a tooth!

    By Blogger Devona, at 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home