The Johnson family

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Jacob's "1st" Haircut

Jacob has been watching me trim my hair for the past few months and apparently has decided that his hair is getting too long and wanted to trim it up a little bit as well. I think it would look a lot better if he had done both sides. I guess that old saying "monkey see, monkey do" really is true. What am I going to do with him??








Not to be outdone by his little brother, AJ decided to do a little trimming himself. Try not to focus on the lock of hair going out the side all crazy, it's the bangs he messed with. Needless to say, I've put the scissors up far far out of their reach. For those who are curious, NO, you will not see any pictures of Sammy doing this idiotic thing, because he already did it 3 years ago when we lived in Florida. His was by far the worst though. He had gotten the top and back of his hair. Jaime had to take him to get it looking halfway decent and that's about all she did (and even then, I'm still giving her too much credit) She did a horrible job on his hair. You could still see exactly where he had cut. Crazy, crazy, crazy kids.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home