The Johnson family

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Christmas Pics

This is what Santa brought Sammy and AJ this year. They had really really wanted a wii, but I told them that if Santa brought them a wii, I would throw it away because they don't take care of their other games and until they did, they wouldn't be getting any more game systems. No way was I going to tell them that Santa couldn't find a wii (or afford one!). That just doesn't make sense. Santa can do anything. As spoiled as my children are, I will give them this: not once did they mention the fact that they didn't get a wii for Christmas, and for that I am very proud of them.
This is one half of what Jacob got from Santa. His other present was a guitar with a microphone. I finally got a picture of it, so I will post that sometime soon. He loves this bear!! He won't go anywhere without it. (pictures to be posted)


The boys got 2 different presents this year that were pretty much the same thing, just different colors. This is their nightlights. It was so funny to see them oohin and ahhing and then asking "what is it?" Jacob broke his the next day, broke AJ's 3 days after that and Sammy's lasted a total of 6 days. I won't even start in on how mad I am about that!!



Jacob holding his nightlight




They were so curious about these presents forever. It was a pain in the butt to wrap them, too!





Once again, it took a long time to figure out what they were. We finally had to tell them they were banks. I have no idea where Jacob's is. How can you lose something that big and colorful in a house?!?!?





This turned out to be one of the biggest hits as a present this year. It was one of my favorites growing up and the boys love to play it. I got a lot of games this year that is specifically for the family so we can spend more time together. It's really nice. If you look close in the background to the right, you can see Jacob's guitar!!






1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home