The Johnson family

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Presents from Grandma Pat

Jacob holding his picture words he got from Grandma Pat. He likes those the best. We've went through them and if he doesn't know what the picture is, when I tell him, he can repeat it and remember it next time. It's fun to watch him get all excited when he sees something he knows!




Sammy loves the show "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader" so this was the perfect gift for him. A hand held version of the game. He'll sit in his room all day playing it, every so often yelling out a question if he doesn't know it!


Here's AJ with whatever it is. I thought it was some kind of legos, but the kids have informed me "no" it isn't! But I do know that you can put them together and build things, so if it's all the same to them, I will continue to call them legos!



Sammy with his new sweatshirts. Very much needed, thank you, Grandma!!




New pants as well. I swear, every time he comes home from school, he has a hole in his left knee and I still can't figure out what he does to his pants where it just rips the left knee. He says it's from sitting "criss cross applesauce" but I don't think so.....!!!





Jacob with his little outfit. I'll have to get pictures of him wearing it since you can't really see what it is!






AJ with his outfit. It was a size 7 and looked WAY too big for him, but they fit and the top is almost too small. Is he too young for dieting?!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home