The Johnson family

Friday, October 03, 2008

Alexis Rae


We just found out the 16th of September that my great niece, Alexis has cancer. It's stage 4 neuroblastoma and after many tests, they've found it is in her little body pretty much from head to toe. They've only given her a 50/50 chance and have started an aggressive form of chemo either this last Tuesday or Wednesday and will do 5 days of 2 shots each day, wait 3 weeks then do 5 more days. I'm pretty sure that's what I was told. It's so hard to remember everything and it's even harder being down here with everyone else back in Iowa and I still haven't even met her yet. She's only 15 months old and it's just not fair. I've been praying for her and my nephew and his wife and I know a lot of other people have been praying too. I'm really hoping for a Christmas miracle this year and would appreciate anyone reading this to also pray for her.

2 Comments:

  • Sweet little girl, she will be in our prayers

    By Blogger Jenna, at 10:38 AM  

  • Sounds like you had a great time in Colorado. Glad the boys are doing well in school. Chase is loving school this year. He actually is at an intermediate school.

    By Blogger Jenna, at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home